Oooh, yet another W-O-N-D-E-R-FULL end of the week! I love Fridays! Cos' there's no work on the next day! I can play till morn, sleep till noon and stuff like that. Meryl and I tried out HipHop and MTV dance lessons today. Blame it on my rigid and stiff body, I didnt successfully master those moves. And in less than 5 mins after the lesson, I couldnt remember a single step. Man. Hrm. Dancing, to me, is more like a passion which I'm not going to give up :))
Okay. I learnt bridge today. Like, again. Many of my friends tried teaching me before but I dont know why I still cant really get it. HAHA. Well, give me some time to master it man.
pl
beautiful day, in bliss :)
3:31 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand